Autoscopy

 

    The autoscopy project turned out being a lot of fun to create. I like how we had to incorporate more than just two pictures into our work. I've recently watched a few shows that had to do with exploration and space so I took a lot of inspiration from those and wanted create something within that realm.
    I chose a few images that would help me accomplish my goal. The background is a picture of a road within a forest used to show earth. I then replaced the sunny sky with a picture of the stars to show where I was heading to. After that I placed added a picture of myself. I stood in that position to try and emulate what a spaceship looks like. After, I used a picture of a rocket taking off to show the trusters at full power, blasting me into space. Lastly, I added a picture of code on a low opacity because going into space takes a lot of coding and calculations. Overall, this project tested my abilities but I'm happy the way it turned out. 

Original Pictures:








Comments

  1. This is pretty baller considering it looks like you are Iron Man getting ready to take flight. I like how you made yourself look like you were levitating. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I really like what you did with this project and all the detail that is in it. I like how you made the sky a space theme and then added the path and rocket ship to make it look like you were going into Outerspace. I also like the added detail of the code. You did an amazing job with this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere

Business Cards