Somewhere

 

    Step Brothers is one of my all time favorite movies and debut of Prestige Worldwide has to be one of the funniest movie clips of all time. From boats n hoes to crashing their dads sailboat it’s a classic. Using Adobe Illustrator I put myself in between Dale and Brennan in their performance of boats n hoes. It was a little tricky to color match the image of myself with the slightly blurry image of the scene that I could find off the internet. I started by layering myself into the picture with my original image. I then added different hues and saturations to match myself to the colors of the scene. The hardest part of this project for me was having my pants cut off where the table is. I don't know why it was so difficult for me but I eventually figured it out. This was by far my favorite project we did because of the freedom we were given to pick any movie or show we wanted. Overall, I think this was the best project I created in class.

Original Clip and Photo of Me:






Comments

  1. Hi Joseph, I love the way the final product turned out. Your outfit and pose mesh really well with how the original characters are dressed. I think the way you adjusted the hues and saturations really brought the whole final together. Great job on this project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joseph, great job with this project. The outfit and the pose in your photo work great in the final product.You did a good job with color matching yourself into the scene as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great project Joseph. You matched the hues and saturation really well. The matching outfit just puts it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey how great job with this one.you fit every aspect that was asked and even a little more. Colors work perfect together

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very cool Joseph. I like how you were able to put yourself nicely in the picture. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I think this turned out really cool, the matching outfit and pose really brings it all together!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

Business Cards