Business Cards






    These are the three business cards I came up with. I had a really difficult time creating these because of placing the tag brush. I used simple colors because I did not want to take away or distract from my contact information places on the cards. I wanted to keep the business cards pretty basic because most of the cards I have gotten in the real world were pretty basic so I decided to stick with that methodology. On the cards I added my tag brush, name, number, email, and blog website. 

 

Comments

  1. Hi Joseph,

    I think that your business cards turned out pretty good. I like how stayed to that simple methodology, as it is true that is what people expect when you receive a business card. I like the pop and boldness of the yellow in the first one. The shapes in the second one were cool, and I liked the color scheme in the last one. Nice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

Somewhere