BW to Color

 



    This project was pretty difficult for me. I had to learn to navigate photoshop effectively by implementing tools just as copying layers and making new folders. I started out by embedding a photo of myself and then applying grayscale to it to make it black and white. I then went on adobe color and selected three different color swatches that I wanted to add into my image. I chose monochromatic, tried, and complimentary. I then had to decide which features into my photograph I wanted to enhance with color. I ended up picking my hat, gatorade, shirt, skin, shoes, and grass. 
    I enjoyed working on this project because it really put my photoshop skills to the test. It took a lot of patience using the quick selection tool because it would often select things I did not want colored. In the end, it was well worth all the time taken to complete this project. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

Somewhere

Business Cards