Pre-Somewhere

 

    I think that this image would be very difficult to recreate due to numerous factors. The being his being pulled, I'm not sure how you'd recreate that facial expression without having someone actually pulling on your face. The second factor is the shadows. I'm not sure how you could put your shadow on the back wall.

    I took inspiration from this image being I like the notion of using movement. I feel like using an image that looks still would be pretty boring. It may be harder to recreate motion in my project however I think it would turn out better. 
    I thought this image was really funny because I think dabbing is cringy. It made me laugh when I saw it because once she noticed he was dabbing she dropped him. It reminded me of myself because I probably would have done the same thing.

    I took inspiration from this image because I like the illusion of putting yourself in a place where you're clearly not but making it seem real. I'm going to use a very famous movie that I know everyone has seen and place manipulate myself into it and make it seems as if I were in it, even though everyone knows I'm not. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

Somewhere

Business Cards