Tag Brush

 

    I really enjoyed manipulating my logo as a tag brush. It was my first time using photoshop which I had been pretty nervous about. The bottom image shows the original black and white tag brush. Again, I like the fact that we used previous work to build off of and create more work from. I used my black and white tag brush to create 3 different colored ones. I thought it was really fun stacking the tag bushes on top of each other with different colors to make it emulate being 3d or sticking out of the page. Adding the scratches and negatives to the logo was a really cool idea because now it looks like something that has been stuck on a wall, leaned up against, and rained on. It's no longer a perfect image. I also like how we are going to use the tag brush as our "signature" on future projects. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

Somewhere

Business Cards